Here are resources, PDFs, and videos from past Hive Global Leaders Programs. We make all Hive content available in the creative commons for free usage. Feel free to re-mix or re-use any of the content you see.
Presentations & PDFs
- PDF Slides from the May 2016 Hive Global Leaders Program (May 2016)
- PPT Slides from the May 2016 Hive Global Leaders Program (May 2016 – requires Lato Light, Bebas Neue and Gotham Medium fonts for proper display)
- Blank One Page Life Plan
- PDF Slides from the Feb 2016 Hive Global Leaders Program (Feb 2016)
- PPT Slides from the Feb 2016 Hive Global Leaders Program (Feb 2016, requires Lato Light & Gotham Medium Fonts for proper display)
- PDF Slides from the Aug 2015 Hive Global Leaders Program (Aug 2015)
- Designing Your Life Workbook PDF – A workbook on designing your life and creating your “One Page Life Plan” (Aug 2015)
- Designing Your Life Workbook PPT – Powerpoint version of designing your life workbook (Jan 2015, requires Lato Light font to display)
- Slides from the Jan 2015 Hive Global Leaders Program (Jan 2015)
- Lessons From My 20s – 1200+ slides from Hive Chairman Ryan Allis (Aug 2014)
- Lessons From My 20s Original Powerpoint File – 1200+ slides from Hive Chairman Ryan Allis (Aug 2014, requires Bebas Neue font to display)
- Speaker Dave Kashen on building an extraordinary company culture (Mar 2014)
- Hive Global Leaders Program Slides (Jan 2014)
- Creating a Sustainable World in Our Lifetime by Hive Chairman Ryan Allis (Jul 2013)
- Entering the Innovation Age by Hive Chairman Ryan Allis (Jan 2013)
- John Rawls & The Original Position (Video)
Recommended Courses & Programs
- Art of Living – Happiness Program – www.artofliving.org
A four-day course on happiness, yoga, and mindfulness that teaches a meditation technique called the Sudarshan Kriya. Available in hundreds of cities globally.
- Camp Grounded – www.campgrounded.org
An extremely fun three day summer camp for adults held in Northern California.
- Esalen – www.esalen.org
A beautiful retreat center in Big Sur, California founded in 1962 designed to guide individuals through the exploration of their full potential. Offers reflection retreats and teacher-led courses.
- ISHA Foundation – Inner Engineering – www.ishafoundation.org
A three day course on meditation, yoga, and mindfulness. Available in the USA and India or online at http://www.innerengineering.com/ieo/.
- Landmark – The Landmark Forum –www.landmarkworldwide.com
A three-day course on living an extraordinary life. Available in many cities globally. Also recommended is the Landmark Advanced Course and Self-Expression & Leadership Program.
- SOCAP – www.socialcapitalmarkets.net
An annual conference in San Francisco for social changemakers
- Singularity University – Executive Program – www.singularityu.org
A week long course for executives on the future of science and technology at the NASA Ames Campus in Mountain View, CA.
- Starting Bloc – www.startingbloc.org
A five-day program for people 21-30 who want to make a positive impact on the world. Hosted in four major U.S. cities annually.
- Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within – www.tonyrobbins.com
A four-day program designed to bring out your energy and passion for living.
- Vipassana – www.dhamma.org
A 10-day silent meditation retreat available by donation only at one of of 150 retreat centers worldwide.
- Wisdom 2.0 – www.wisdom2summit.com
A three day conference in San Francisco on wisdom for living life and creating better companies, better lives, and a better world
Hive Recommended Books
- The Untethered Soul by Matthew Singer
- Source by Joe Jaworski
- A Guide to the Good Life by William Irvine
- Syncronicity by Joe Jaworski
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Smaller, Faster, Lighter, Denser, Cheaper by Robert Bryce
- The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
- The Four Agreements by Don Ruiz and Janet Mills
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough by Smiley Poswolsky
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Zero to One Million by Ryan Allis
- Discovering Your True North by Bill George
- Peak by Chip Conley
- The Future of Management by Gary Hamel
- Firms of Endearment by Raj Sisodia